Brand Coordinator Job Description
Job Summary-Brand Coordinator Job Description
Brand Coordinator Job Description to contribute to key campaigns to support the team across all brand extension activities.
Key Responsibilities-Brand Coordinator Job Description
1. Main point of contact for brand • Working closely with the team to manage information requests and communications with partners, both internal and external • Liaise with brand, licensing, live events and other partners to provide them with marketing materials and keep information on their activities up to date. Building up relationships and managing communications and brainstorming ideas on how we can promote their products • Own the master activity plan document, keeping it up to date and sharing changes with the broader team. • Managing consumer communications received through our websites • Central point of knowledge and expertise for territories, business divisions, partners, assisting with their queries in a timely manner. 2. Management of all marketing assets, including rights/clearances • To be the point of contact for all images and moving assets sharing with internal and external departments where necessary. • Ensuring all assets are cleared for use, and clearly communicating restrictions on use.
• Helping partners to clear additional rights to footage or image assets. • Helping the Brand Executive to put together new deliverable lists ensuring all internal teams have contributed their requirements. • First point of contact for distributing and approving of artwork. • Assist in creation of marketing assets, including setting up interviews and filming days and writing briefs for creative work. 3. Digital ownership
• Share the management of the CMS system with the Social and Web Manager, liaising with global territories to upload any assets they require. • Collate, write and send an internal monthly newsletter rounding up brand activity
• Conducting regular analysis of our user data, and make recommendations based on the findings.
4. Analysis and Research • Create and update rating presentations following up with international territories on their performance when necessary. • Monthly analysis of key competitors; sharing the findings in a clear manner with the team. • Regular analysis on consumer trends and developing ideas on how we can tap in to these. 5. Projects • Being an integral part of team development of marketing campaigns and brand projects including researching and brainstorming the positioning, strap lines and logo developments.
6. Administration • Administering the SAP accounts system and handling incoming invoices for goods and services for the team. Training will be provided for this.
• Set up screenings, including managing the invite list.
• General office duties including management of team diaries, booking meeting rooms, hospitality and maintaining a calendar of events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities- Job Description Brand Coordinator
• You will have experience in and understanding of both B2C and B2B marketing, preferably within the industry • You will be able to demonstrate proven experience at a brand assistant level with a fundamental understanding of marketing communications disciplines and the role of a global brand. • Must demonstrate a genuine interest for the brands we work on • You must have advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Photoshop and CMS systems. • You will have had experience in managing projects – working on it through to completion – and demonstrate how objectives, targets and deadlines were achieved.
• Must be an excellent relationship builder and collaborator, with a proven ability to develop productive working relationships. • Be able to prioritize and multi-task while working in a busy team, sometimes with tight deadlines under pressure. • You must demonstrate flexibility and a professional approach at all times. • Possess a can do attitude with strong initiative. • Professional and effective interpersonal and communication skills. • The ability to self-supervise in order to meet deadlines. • High standard of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and oral English. • Strong academics and/or relevant job experience preferred. • Ideally some industry experience preferred.