Business Coordinator Job Description
Job Summary-Business Coordinator Job Description
To provide a wide range of business support services to the Business Unit to enable it to achieve business plan objectives.
The role of business coordinator will encompass some or all of the below
Key Responsibilities Business Coordinator Job Description
● Assist projects/working groups by providing general administration services, basic analytics reports and tracking outputs.
● Support the implementation of strategic priorities and policies by providing and collating information as required.
● Coordinate BU business calendar activities to help monitor delivery and outputs.
● Help cascade information across BU to ensure effective communication flow.
● Provide general policy guidance and advice to support policy compliance working with divisional
specialists (e.g. IT, Business Continuity, H&S etc.) as required.
● Work closely with BU business support functions ensuring that all processes
● Work effectively with key BU stakeholders ensuring business support services are delivered efficiently.
● Provide the management team(s) with business support service including diary assistance , travel logistics, c-ordination of meetings, etc.
● Support the monitoring of the BU financial performance against budget, working with finance specialist and the management team to track or report outputs.
● Supporting the monitoring of the BU allocated budget(s), through providing basic analytics reports and tracking outputs.
● Responsible for co-ordinating team IT requests, user administration, systems access and record keeping. Working with the lead asset manager to ensure those who are joining, moving or leaving the department are equipped appropriately with the right IT.
● First line supervision of people.
Knowledge, skills, training and experience Business Coordinator Job Description
● Experience of providing administration assistance in at least one organisation.
● Organised, with ability to prioritise own workload effectively, to coordinate activities and conflicting demands to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
● Good communication skills both orally and in writing, and (with guidance) the ability to target content
● Proven ability to work constructively in partnership with a range of individuals.
● Basic analytical skills, with experience of providing MI data reports.
● Strong computer skills with strong experience of office software packages (i.e. Word, Excel PowerPoint).
● Ability to work with limited supervision, using own initiative to resolve most problems.
● High attention to detail and practical experience of gathering, analysing and collating complex and confidential information
● Sector experience.
● Relevant business management and/or project management qualification.
● Manages own time to achieve specified short-term targets.
● Operates within a 92-month planning timescale.
● Managerial guidance and assistance will be available.