Content Assistant Job Description
Job Purpose-Content Assistant Job Description
The Content Assistant Job Description supports the Content Team on the delivery of projects and campaigns, they will create and source engaging content for a range of platforms as part of a wider plan that supports marketing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities-Content Assistant Job Description
1. To support the CRM and Content Team on project delivery.
2. Creating and editing email content.
3. Participate and in some cases lead on creating engaging content, to be delivered as part of marketing and communications plans via multi-channel marketing.
4. Support the development and/or adapting of engaging, on-brand, audience-relevant content (which could be written, spoken, imagery or video) for use across a range of channels.
5. To research and source content to support the delivery of the marketing plan or build the reputation of the business across all its audiences.
6. To be aware of excellent examples of engaging content and content delivery techniques within and outside the sector and feed into the Market Insight and Marketing teams.
7. To advise initiators of communications projects or other internal customers on effective content which is fit-for-purpose.
8. To adhere to the brand guidelines and tone of voice.
9. Assist in proofreading and copywriting for digital and print.
10.Assist at events as required.
11.To raise and administer purchase orders if required.
12.To undertake staff development and training as deemed appropriate.
13.Any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of the post.
Knowledge Skills Experience Education-Content Assistant Job Description
• 5 GCSEs at Grade C and above including English Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• High standards of written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience in email and/or web content generation and the use of CRM and/or CMS systems
• Experience in creating engaging content for digital marketing
• Understanding of engagement and social media
• Experience of handling multiple projects at any one time
Job Specific Requirements (please delete this section if not applicable)
• Ability to select the most relevant content, images, design, format, tone and style for the target market
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Occasional evening or weekend work Personal Attributes
• A team player
• Understanding of the commitment to Equality and Diversity
• Committed to continuing personal/professional development