Recruitment Co-ordinator Job Description
Job Purpose-Recruitment Co-ordinator Job Description
To assist in the effective recruitment and administration processes and to provide a high-quality service to all relevant stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities-Recruitment Co-ordinator Job Description
• Provide effective and comprehensive customer focused administrative support for programmes including post and pre-event calling campaigns.
• Act as the first point of contact for enquiries from potential applicants and provide administrative support to ensure accurate and timely sharing of information and follow-up.
• Provide support and guidance for enquirers through a variety of media (e.g. face to face, email, online, telephone), ensuring that enquiries are responded to in a helpful, appropriate and timely way and escalating queries where appropriate.
• Assist in the maintenance of accurate records held on customer relationship and management information systems, ensuring the timely provision of information to internal and external stakeholders as required (e.g. applicants, sponsors etc).
• Assist in the organisation of a range of face to face and online recruitment events in the UK and overseas. This may include booking the venue; publishing the information externally in advance; handling event booking/queries; including the sourcing and provision of AV/IT equipment; provision of evaluation forms; confirming accommodation, refreshment, security access and cleaning arrangements. For online events it may include booking online resource, promotion and registration of events, moderation of online events and pre and post event communications.
• Provide administrative support for the business process, including the co-ordination of email, calling campaigns and drop-ins.
• Produce weekly recruitment statistics and reports ahead of key recruitment meetings.
• Participate in internal and public events e.g. recruitment events and Open Events and online.
• Provide flexible support for related teams as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Education-Recruitment Co-ordinator Job Description
A level education or equivalent; a first degree would be welcome but not essential.
Experience of working in an administrative environment, dealing with enquiries and providing accurate information.
Strong administrative skills.
Excellent customer focused skills.
Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a flexible team environment.
Experience of maintaining electronic records on a management information system.
Ability to work to deadlines.
Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and with attention to detail.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills through a range of relevant media (e.g. face to face, email, telephone and webinar).
Proficient IT skills including word processing, databases, spread sheets and presentation software.
Ability to work Independently.
Experience of organising events.