Sales Executive Job Description
Job Summary Sales Executive Job Description
Provide leadership and account management to profitably grow revenues across the full breadth of products and solutions in the assigned territory and markets.
The Position requires:
• Opportunity identification and development, targeted sales activities to propose and secure high-quality orders for systems, services and components, and account management
• Developing, maintaining and applying Industry and Product knowledge/problem-solving/solution skills to address client renewable energy needs.
• Effective communication with the other company resources and management to close business; enable smooth, profitable project implementation; and build on-going customer satisfaction. Also provide management feedback on opportunities to improve business operations and enhance product and service offerings.
Main responsibilities-Sales Executive job description
• Develop business plan for territory and target markets to meet or
exceed sales, profitability and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Execute tactical sales activities, including follow up on sales leads,
make targeted cold calls, develop proposals, meet with prospects, etc.
• Conduct customer Site Visits where detailed requirements are obtained
and documented for client systems.
• Market at various tradeshows, workshops and forums
• Speak or participate on panels at various educational forums as directed by management.
• Provide regular sales forecasts and reports, and feedback on
marketing, product and system offerings and operations
• Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Manage interface between the customer account, staff, and
business partners for effective, professional implementation of client
• Meet or exceed target sales revenue goals by identifying and closing
business with new and previous clients.
• Understand customer business and service requirements in order to
develop "tailored" systems solutions.
• Introduce and explain to client the products and services that match
• Document client and system requirements and communicate them
effectively to the design and implementation team
• Monitor client project implementations to meet or exceed customer
expectations and ensure their satisfaction
• Successfully establish each customer as a positive Reference.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-Sales Executive job description
• Working knowledge construction estimating and design process
• Familiarity with products systems
• Familiarity with design and key technologies
• Ability to develop and convey business cost justification and return on
• Fluency with common office communication software, financial analysis
and presentation technologies
• At least 3 years selling and account relationship management
experience with commercial and/or non-profit organizations
• History and track record of consistent achievement of sales revenue
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement account plans.
• Demonstrated ability to provide ongoing account management.
Work with client senior management and across functions within customer
organizations to gain commitments, obtain resources and achieve
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Comfortable with heights and climbing ladders
• Strong team building skills and ability to resolve conflict situations.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen.
• • BS/BA degree or equivalent experience