Sales Manager Job Description Software
Job Summary Sales Manager Job Description Software
The Sales Manager is responsible for closing deals and delivering new sales contracts against an established sales quota. This highly-enthusiastic self-starter uses their excellent communication skills to open doors and creates new sales opportunities. This independent, self-motivated and aggressive “hunter” doesn’t stop selling just because the customer may say “no”. They keep selling! They originate and manage leads with the support of the management team to do whatever is needed to win deals.
Main responsibilities-Sales Manager Job Description
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers.
• Convincingly sell the benefits and value of company solutions and services.
• Use their strong powers of persuasion to convince prospects to choose our solutions over that of our competitors.
• Analyze customer processes, identify problem areas and consult with them about how best to overcome their "pain points".
• Be sufficiently detail-oriented to propose simple solutions to complex business problems.
• Develop specific tactical sales campaigns in association with management which includes cold calling campaigns, road shows and onsite consultative meetings/presentations.
• Confidently demonstrate our software solutions.
• Prepare detailed sales proposals and contracts.
• Forecast sales outcomes accurately and set prospecting activities to achieve established sales quota.
• Represent company at outside events such as trade shows, seminars, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-Sales Manager Job Description
• Bachelor’s degree in business,or related field is preferred.
• Previous operations and/or sales management experience is required.
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Office applications is required.
• Working knowledge of MSI | REMco solutions is preferred, training will be provided.
• Must easily be able to cultivate new and existing relationships.
• Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to empathize with prospects and customers and to communicate value proposition.
• Must be able to be responsible for a number of varied activities at one time.
• Must be able to produce quality, detailed work without the need for review by others.
• Must be able to travel as needed.