Sales & Marketing Manager Job Description
Job Summary Sales & Marketing Manager
Responsible for the development and performance of all marketing and sales activities in assigned market. Maintaining and developing a computerized customer and prospect database. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
Main responsibilities-Sales & Marketing Manager Job Description
• Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
• Planning and carrying out marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values and timescales
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Maintaining Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage and keep track status and information of suspect, prospect and customer.
• Recruiting and training sales staff based on the Sales Process
• Allocating specific industry to account executives
• Setting budgets/targets to himself/herself as well as sales executives
• Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Supervising, motivating and monitoring sales team performance
• Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives
• Providing timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
• Responding to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
• Liaising with other line managers, and stakeholders (if any)
• Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products or services
• Supporting account executives in negotiating and closing a deal.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
• Liaising and attending meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-Sales & Marketing Manager Job Description
• Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in business or related fields
• Minimum 01 years experience at the same position
• Minimum 03 years of ERP Sales Executive experience
• Excellent leadership skill is required
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent presentation skills with heavy experience utilizing PowerPoint and other Presentation software; experienced in presenting to large and/or senior-level audiences.
• Self-motivating and self-directed.
• Analytical approach to problem-solving and opportunity analysis.
• Exceptional follow-through and organizational skills.